What is PPC?
PPC also known as Pay Per Click Advertising, refers to ads that are paid for in the search engine results pages (SERPs). PPC ads are generally found at the top and bottom of the search engine results page. Most ppc ads will have a small notation stating that it is an ad or sponsored. PPC ads are also found on social media sites, many blogs, and news websites.
Pay per click services at Wade Creative Network, will make sure that your ads are not only generating traffic, but that it is well targeted traffic to your website or landing pages.
ROI-Focused Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
Whether you need pay per click management for new ppc campaigns with google or bing, or if you need help optimizing your existing paid search campaigns, Wade Creative Network knows how to analyze the metrics and has the resources to do whatever it takes get the right traffic to you.
Many times when optimizing your paid search campaigns it takes more than just adjusting bids or keywords. Sometimes, on page changes are necessary to get your conversion rate up.
One of the many benefits of working with Wade Creative Network is that we not only will you have our Paid Search experts working to make your ad campaigns successful, but you will also have design and web development experts available to implement any necessary changes.
Reasons to do Pay Per Click Ads
- New website that wants immediate targeted traffic
- Business does not want to wait for organic traffic results – SEO can be a more long term commitment for results
- Your competitors are doing paid search ads
- Your marketing budget only allows for PPC or SEO but not both – PPC will generate more traffic faster and in turn you will be able to analyze the needs of your customers much quicker
- Seasonal, temporary, or special sales, that need immediate traffic and attention